Himalayan Bank Limited has extended a major service HBL e-commerce payment gateway for the Nepali E-commerce site owners for Nepal. It has introduced a payment gateway through which VISA & Master Card of the bank account holders and another good news is that they will be introducing American Express, JCB, UnionPay & SCT in near future to facilitate more consumers. Continue reading HBL e-commerce payment gateway for the Nepali E-commerce site
Below are few of the Facebook pages for Programmers from Nepal known to me, if I missed any please add in the comment section I will be updating them.
SmartPaani was established in 2011. The organization provides services for smart water treatment and storage methods. SmartPaani‘s services are: rain water harvesting, bio-sand filtration for obtaining potable water, grey water recycling for obtaining water fit for gardening, toilet flushing, car washing etc and finally, waste water treatment which largely reduces high concentration and removal of pathogens from waste water from factories before they are let out to the rivers.
In a country like Nepal, where all you find is a long queue standing to pay their bills, wherever and whenever you go, be it at a telephone office, electricity office, schools or banks, there is always a long line of a people waiting for their turns to pay their bills. This sight always turns us off, whenever we go for payment of our bills. ESewa Nepal is the solution for your trouble. Launched by F1 Soft International, e-Sewa is ‘Nepal’s first online payment gateway
Online Aushadhi is a first of its kind online pharmacy network, which offers services ranging from digitizing prescriptions to delivering medicines to any place within Ringroad, Kathmandu at a reasonable price. As a whole, Online Aushadhi offer you, a pharmacy at your doorsteps.
The below story of 11Beep is courtesy of myrepublica developed by Bimal Maharjan
At the onset of every new year, I feel I was stupid the previous year. What I believed the year before is often shattered to pieces by the things I learn during the current year. And I wonder why I didn’t think about that last year.
So, I have divided my experience as a startup “wannapreneur” of 1.5 years under five major headers.
Continue reading 11Beep
कम्पनी दर्ता भए पश्चात १ बर्षभित्र कम्पनीले गर्नुपर्ने प्रमुख कार्यहरु तथा पेश गर्नु पर्ने बिवरणहरु :-
• कम्पनी संस्थापना भए पश्चात ३ महिना भित्र दफा १८४ बमोजिम कार्यालय स्थापनाको जानकारी
• कम्पनी संस्थापना भएको आ.व. भित्र शेयरधनीहरुले लिन कवुल गरेको शेयरको रकम दाखिला भए पछि शेयर बाँडफाँड गरी शेयर लगत तयार गरी १ महिना भित्र पेश गर्नु पर्ने तथा संचालक समितिको गठन गर्नुपर्ने छ ।
• संचालन समिति गठन भए पश्चात कम्पनी ऐनको दफा ९२(३) को बिवरण र संचालक लगत तयार भएको ७ दिन भित्र पेश गर्नुपर्ने छ ।
• कम्पनी संस्थापना भएको पहिलो पटकको लागि एक बर्षभित्र बाषिर्क साधारण सभा गरी सक्नु पर्ने छ । सो पश्चात आ.व. समाप्त भएको ६ महिना भित्र हरेक बर्षबाषिर्क साधारण सभा गर्नु पर्ने छ । यसरी बाषिर्क साधारण सभा भएको ३० दिन भित्र सो को बिवरण कार्यालयमा पेश गर्नु पर्ने छ ।
• कम्पनी ऐन२०६३ को दफा ५१(३) को बिवरण प्रत्येक बर्षो बाषिर्क साधारण सभा हुनु भन्दा १ महिना अघि तयार गरी बाषिर्क साधारण सभा भएको ३० दिन भित्र कार्यालयमा पेश गरी सक्नु पर्दछ । पब्लिक कम्पनीले दफा ७८ बमोजिमको बिवरण पेश गर्नु पर्ने छ ।
• कम्पनी संस्थापना भएको आ.व.को लागि संचालक समितिले अडिटर नियुक्ति गर्ने । सो पश्चात प्रत्येक आ.व.को लागि बाषिर्क साधारण सभाले अडिटर नियुक्ति गरी नीजको पारिश्रमिक निर्धारण गर्ने र नियुक्तीको जानकारी १५ दिन भित्र कार्यालयलाई दिने ।
• नियुक्त अडिटरबाट पेश भएको सम्वन्धीत आ.व.को अडिट रिपोर्ट बाषिर्क साधारण सभाले अनुमोदन गरी पौष मसान्त भित्र पेश गर्ने ।
• बाषिर्क साधारण सभाले सामान्यतया गत आ.व. को अडिटरको रिपोर्ट अनुमोदन गर्ने, बाषिर्क नीति कार्यक्रम अनुमोदन गर्ने, र आगामी आ.व.को लागि अडिटरको नियुक्ति गर्ने ।
• प्रबन्धपत्र एंव नियमावलीको कुनै दफा वा नियम संशोधन गर्नु परे साधारण सभा/ बिशेष साधारण सभाबाट बिशेष प्रस्ताव पारित गरी गर्नु पर्ने छ र ३० दिन भित्र पेश गर्नु पर्ने छ ।
• एकल शेयरधनी भएको कम्पनीको हकमा एकल निर्णयले मात्र माथिका व्यवस्थाहरु कार्यान्वयन गर्न सकिने छ ।
• माथि उल्लेखित जस्ता बिवरणहरु समयमा नै तयार गरी तोकिएको समय भित्र कार्यालयमा पेश नगरे ऐनको दफा ८१ बमोजिमको जरिवाना लाग्ने छ ।
We may have heard a lot that We cannot succeed till we are in Comfort Zone. So, what really is comfort zone beyond which we can kiss the reward of our actions and feel the growth?
Comfort Zone is a state where you are in a safe zone which follows what others have been following, doing the work in others pattern and get the same result that others have been getting. It will comfort your mind because you will not have to experience turmoil as somebody else has face it before you and have developed a way out to it. You just need to follow other’s path but beyond comfort zone you will have to face the unexpected , uncomfortable things on every steps and every moment. Continue reading Comfort Zone
It’s very easy to have faith and belief in your idea. We think it shall be according to our length plans and endless thoughts. The start is always a great thing to happen either its joining job or learning something new or beginning of new phase of life.
Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
Lots of hurdle come into action once one starts any thing. We shall always be tested with how much we can do and how far can we treat all the happenings through out. The more we do, we feel to be closer to success point but in reality the more we do the more it takes away different phases of life still we don’t stop pursuing our dreams for which we have to balance between work life , social life and personal life. So, lets never miss any moments of life, any projects, any customer, any client’s feedback but over deliver.
We youngsters, tending entrepreneurs think of creating a miraculous product which we want others to appreciate a lot and get huge turn over from it in short span of time. We read and find lots of success stories in communication channels like newspapers, internet, televisions etc. and get more excited about our ideas to be successful and fulfill our dream to be success.
In course of living, we come across lots of constraints which resists to devote full time to our ideas. As ultimate solution, we intend to increase team size which will not be easier part either. As we need to convince others with our ideas and make them as willing as us to the idea implementation. As each person has different intention, we may not feel free to open up easily as there may be fear of loosing one’s idea resulting to something bad to happen. Back of the mind there will always be doubt on idea if its ready or not or someone else will steal it causing one to be holding idea to self.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. “-Eleanor Roosevelt
As the above mentioned fact is obvious and of human nature, we must try to come over it and make a habit of letting ideas free. The best advantage of this uncomfortable task is the you may come across the best opportunity without knowing. May be there are others who may have similar thoughts, if you two can get connected then they can complement each other in no period of time and get succeeded easily. Sharing ideas will surely make you more skilled in terms of communication, growing networks and be comfortable to speak your mind in front of any audience which will reflect your confidence and positive attitude towards your goal. So, lets try to be open and share ideas.